ASSAM RIFLES PUBLIC SCHOOL (H) DIPHU
Affiliation No : 2345/230025
RULE OF THE SCHOOL
1. On working days and at school functions children are expected to wear the uniform prescribed from the session. They must come to school nearly dressed, else they will be sent back and will be liable to disciplinary action.
2. Children are strictly forbidden to go out of the school during the school hours without permission from the principal.
3. Books, note-books, bags, tiffin box etc. should bear the name and class of the owner. The school is not responsible for any such thing that gets lost.
4. Those who bring bicycles should keep them properly locked at the place fixed for them.
5. Once a student attends the school he/she will not be allowed any sort of leave. In cases of emergency, the child will be escorted home by the parent with the permission of the principal.
6. Class monitors shall maintain the class discipline in the absence of the teacher. All students should co-operate with the monitor in maintaining the discipline of class.
7. No student shall go out the class without permission of montly teacher.
8. No student shall loiter in the school and disturb the teaching of the other classes. Free time is to be properly utilized in the reading Room and Library.
9. Parent are requested to check the diaries of their children at least once a week and ensure that instructions are being followed by their wards properly.
10. Co-operate with the school in ensuring an effective education of your children. This can be done by
(i) providing facilities of students at home.
(ii) Providing text book not book and other requirements of your wards.
(iii) Assisting & guiding in doing home work.
(iv) Assisting your ward in removing his deficiency in particular subjects.
(v) Depositing fees as per rules.
(vi) providing proper school uniform
(vii) Assisting your ward in depositing project work in time.
11. See and countersign the remarks in the school calendar regularly.
12. Don’t send your war to the school when they are unwell.
13. Ensure that your ward is escorted safely to school and back home.
14. see that ward completes and deposits project work in time.
15. Should you fee or notice that you ward is not making the desired progress, kindly see the principal (you are always welcome to the school to ensure the progress of your ward).