ELIGIBLE AGE FOR ADMISSION
1. Child must complete 5 years on 1st April in the academic year in which admission in class I is sought for. Proportionate increase/decrease is to be calculated for subsequent classes.
2. Upper age limit may be relaxed for 2 year at the discretion of the school Administration.
METHOD OF ADMISSION
1. No admission test is taken for admission upto class I. However proper ‘Birth Certificate’ is required for admission.
2. For subsequent classes admission is allowed considering both the Transfer Certificate and performance in the admission test.
3. Admission is allowed subject to availability of seat.